The Port of Dewatto maintains natural and primitive campground open from April through September. There are 47 sites with 23 having electricity available and many suitable for trailers, 5th wheels or motor-homes. No pump out facility is available. A covered pavilion with a built-in fireplace and cooking space is available for rental. No water service or garbage pick up is provided so campers must bring their own water and remove their waste. Portable toilets are provided. Cell service is spotty. Campfires are allowed unless dry condition burn bans are put into effect.
The campground has many tall trees for summer shade and is situated where a small creek enters the Dewatto River.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times, clean up after your pooch!
- All fires must be in the fire rings and attended at all times.
PLEASE PAY BEFORE YOU SET UP CAMP!
Due to recent storms our campground road has been adjusted.
- Reservations Online
- 2023 Campground Fees (see this post)
- Campground Rules & Regulations (pdf)
- Dewatto River Campground is Closed for Winter!