Announcing a new job posting for the Port of Dewatto:
Job Title: Port Manager
Publish Date: April 5 & 12, 2018
Closing Date: April 20, 2018
Hourly Wage: DOE, suggested $17.50
Location: Dewatto, WA
The Port of Dewatto is looking for a person to fill the part-time position of Port Manager. This person will conduct business of the Port, work with the local community and the general public. Maintain the Port office and maintain the financial affairs of the Port. It is anticipated that this person may work up to 20 hours per week maximum, however hours will be considered flexible. Minimum qualifications are as follows:
- Must be trustworthy and bondable.
- Must have a Washington State Driver’s license.
- Conduct modern office practices, utilize Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to legally pursue and direct contracted services under the guidelines of Washington State Public Works statutes.
- Must at minimum have a GED or High School Diploma.
- Have knowledge of the Public Records Act and have the ability to provide timely responses.
- Manage the monthly expenses, quarterly and annual taxes and work closely with the Port’s bookkeeper.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly regular and special meetings.
- Take and publish clear meeting minutes.
- Work with the Port’s web-manager in providing updates.
- To support and execute policy and guidelines established by the Port of Dewatto Commission.
- Work with the Dewatto Campground Coordinator in the management of campsite reservations.